African Fellowship Ministry – Works with other ministries to facilitate systemic integration and spiritual development of African members through fellowship, education and spiritual connection with our roots.
- Dance Ministry – Enhances prayer, praise and worship experience through gesture, movement and dance.
- Youth Praise Dance Team – For those up through senior year in high school.
- Adult Liturgical Dancers – Welcome anyone beyond high school.
- Music Ministry – Composed of several choirs, dedicated musicians and dancers to enhance the worship experience.
- Brotherhood Chorus – All-male chorus.
- Combined Choir - Inspirational Chorus and Sanctuary Choir members.
- Wind Ensemble – Musicians of all ages that enhance our worship experience with instruments.
- Junior Choir – Children through 12 years of age.
- Chapel Choir – Teenagers
- Inspirational Chorus – Adult choir that primarily sings gospel music.
- New Revelation – Vocal group comprised of older teens and young adults who sing contemporary gospel.
- Praise Team – Small group of singers that helps lead the congregation into the spirit of worship through songs of praise.
- Sanctuary Choir – Adult choir that sings spirituals and hymns.
- Women’s Chorus – All-female chorus that sings for Women’s Day and other church events.